Mguard checklist to stop intruders and thief!
Are you going on vacation soon?
Mguard 12 step checklist to stop intruders:
- Use on / off clocks for light and radio
- Place some toys as if use and dishes on table.
- Make sure the thief is not tempted
- Dont have Valuables visible through your windows
- Hide your jewellery and the like. In places, Which seems uninteresting for the thief
(Kitchens, bathrooms, utility room etc) or a safe.
- Lock your shed and clean up in the garden so that there are no tools that can be used to break in the house.
- Provide light with motion sensors around the house
- Avoid high hedges, shrubs and fences, Which causes the thief to have peace when working.
- Pull curtains for some places, eg in the bedroom. Avoid pulling curtains in the entire house
- Save the extrusion keys far away – and not a single place
- Lock all the doors inside, so it is difficult For the thief to move around in the home.
- The thief’s greatest fears are attentive neighbours, So be sure to agree with Neighbouring help